Below you will find the schedule for the Online Course Questionnaire administration for Spring 2021: Winter Session. Be sure to reference the correct schedule(s) for your class.
Spring 2021: Winter Session
Spring 2021 Winter Session
- November 11, 2020 CQDM Finalizations Due: All academic units confirm courses for evaluation
- December 28, 2020 Faculty sent access and Question Personalization Task instructions
- January 14, 2021 Question Personalization Task closes
- December 28, 2020 - January 31, 2021 Faculty or departments inform students of importance of OCQ feedback
- January 25, 2021 Course evaluation window opens
- January 25, 2021 OCQ invitation sent to students and faculty sent reminder
- January 28, 2021 1st student reminder
- January 31, 2021 2nd student reminder
- February 1, 2021 Course evaluation window closes
- February 15, 2021 Reports available; Raw data available upon request
General reminders regarding the OCQ at IU Bloomington
- Indiana University Bloomington Evaluation Services & Testing (BEST) sends all faculty communication from the OCQ administration software or directly from firstname.lastname@example.org. Students also receive communication from the OCQ administration software or directly from email@example.com.
Please be advised that this is not spam mail and can be added to your safe senders list.
Faculty are responsible for checking their OCQ Portal to confirm and ensure that all courses needing evaluation are present. If there are any missing courses, faculty will need to follow up with the department OCQ liaison and/or department chair.
Faculty can access their portal at any time via https://coursequestionnaire.iu.edu/. Each academic unit/department decides what courses need evaluation. See your department chair for more information.
The evaluation window is now 7:30 AM to 7:30 AM, Monday to Monday.
Now department faculty and administrators can see their response rates in real-time once OCQs open. Log into the portal and click "View Response Rate Monitor" in the upper right area of the screen to view response rates.
*Per faculty request the QP window has been extended and opened earlier to give faculty more time to add questions.